Hello and welcome to my website. I created this website in order to give you quick access to important upcoming events, clinic hours, telephone numbers, maps and news. All the information should be available in the various sections but feel free to contact me should you have any queries.
I graduated as a doctor in 2001 and have been working as a family doctor since then. I specialized in family medicine in 2009 and have recently completed my post-graduate training in pain management. I am now doing some research on the use of cannabinoids in chronic pain. I have recently established The Pain Clinic, an Integrative Medical Centre for the holistic management of persistent pain, where patients can be managed by a team of professionals and are offered all the relevant therapeutic options to help improve their quality of life.
1. Patients with appointments get priority. Kindly make an appointment before visiting the clinic by booking online or calling 79666904. Patients without appointments will still be seen but may need to wait a bit longer.
2. The clinic will be CLOSED from Tuesday 27th March to Thursday 29th March. Kindly visit the calendar section to ensure that clinic is open before visiting. Or call 79666904.
Clinic will also be closed Thursday 22nd March 4-7pm.
3. From 2nd April, I will only be visiting Birzebbugia once a week on Mondays 5-7pm.
4. For home visits, kindly call Dr Daryl Xuereb 79652473 if you live in Paola, Dr Pamela Gauci 79730300 if you live in Birzebbugia and Dr JP Camilleri 79236283 for other locations or if other doctors are not available.
5. Medical cannabis is now legal and will be available in a few weeks. Patients suffering from chronic pain who wish to try medical cannabis are kindly asked to make a 45-minute appointment online to discuss this new treatment, or call 79666904.